03 6344 5013
free delivery for launceston area
white wine gourmet
Tasmania is the coldest Australian wine region and Northwest Tasmania is prized for its top pinot gris and chardonnay, being flavoursome, food-friendly and complex.
Spikey Bridge Vineyard is situated in the idyllic wine growing area of Launceston’s Tamar Valley, Tasmania. The Vineyard currently produces two Tasmanian wine labels, Spikey Bridge (their Flagship wines) and Broad Arrow.
We have hand selected locally made and super-fresh produce to complement these crisp, elegant wines.
- Broad Arrow Pinot Gris or Holm Oak Chardonnay (Tamar Valley)
- Coal River Triple Cream Brie 200g
- Tasmanian Salmon Pate 150g
- Tasman Sea Salt Lavosh 150g
- Van Diemen Providore Spicy Capsicum Jam 100g
- Tasman's Harvest Walnuts in Honey 200g
- Lemon Myrtle Macadamias 50g
- Lakker Chocolatiers Chocolate Bar 100g
- Tasmanian Hand Made Scented Soy Candle
If a product becomes unavailable at the time of ordering, we promise to replace it with the most similar available product of equal or more value.
As a specialist Designer’s Choice florist, Andre and the team will take into consideration your desired price range, colour scheme and special requests, while working with what is in season and on-hand. All you need do is provide the details when you order.