Welcome to Florage’s website. By continuing to browse and use this website you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
This website is owned and operated by Florage. We may amend Terms and Conditions when needed; these amendments become effective immediately.
•We guarantee same day delivery to businesses and residential addresses if orders are placed by 3pm weekdays. This does not include timed deliveries to funerals or deliveries to rural areas or outside of Launceston region.
• Residential addresses are delivered by 6pm, Business addresses are delivered by 5:00pm - It is the customers responsibility to inform Florage of the receivers finishing time if it is before 5:00pm. Additional delivery fees may apply
• If customers require a timed delivery (eg: By 11am) these orders must be placed 24 hours in advance to guarantee the time
• We do not deliver on Saturday, Sundays or Public Holidays unless stated otherwise or booked in advance
• If no one is home and permission has been given to leave the flowers, our drivers will leave a calling card in the letterbox or under the door to advise there has been a delivery and where they are left. It is the customer’s responsibility to retrieve the flowers and follow care instructions.
• If your order is placed for same day delivery after the cut off time, Florage will send your order on the next available delivery day
• Please note, products are advertised in different sizes. Product images are shown (as pictured) in the sizing options listed. If customer has selected ‘Standard’ size, and ‘Premium’ is pictured, the flowers will be smaller than pictured.
ADDRESSES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
• Customers must give correct phone numbers and e-mail addresses for themselves and the receiver
• No liability will be taken by Florage for issues caused by unsuccessful attempts to contact a customer where the details were invalid or incorrect.
• If a customer provides incorrect address details for the receiver, they will be charged re-delivery fees to the new address, or to come back to the shop.
• Florage do not accept responsibility for flowers that have been directed to a reception, front desk or particular location that have not been passed onto the receiver.
• In the event of a receiver not being home, and the driver having no information as to a safe place to leave the flowers (eg: okay to leave at back door), the order will be returned to Florage and a redelivery fee will be charged to the customer.
• If a customer gives permission for flowers to be left (eg: around the back) and the receivers are on holidays or not returning to their home, it is not the responsibility of Florage to provide a replacement or refund in this instance.
• 24 hours notice prior to the arranged delivery date is required for cancelling an order. A full refund will be provided.
• The customer can request to have their order date moved for no extra fee if 24 hours notice is provided
• Florage is unable to cancel orders that have already been made or are in transit.
• Any unhappiness with a customer’s product must be advised to Florage within 24 hours of receiving the product
• Imagery of the flowers must be provided to Florage to assess the condition. Alternatively the flowers should be presented in store to a Florage florist for assessment.
• Receivers must follow the care instructions on the card they receive, and follow our flower care tips as seen here on our website.
• Regretfully, Florage cannot arrange a resend of fresh flowers if the originals are disposed of without first being assessed by a Florage florist.
FLOWER AVAILABILITY AND SUBSTITUTIONS
• In the majority of cases the floral design pictured will be the one delivered.
• It is up to Florage discretion to alter vases/containers if the vase/container pictured is unavailable.
• Flowers are seasonal and colours and varieties can change with the seasons, however the overall look and feel of the design will closely resemble the one featured.
• All prices are in Australian dollars and include local taxes.
• If substitutions need to be made in hampers, Florage will contact you to advise of the substitutions being made.
DELIVERY OF ALCOHOL
• Florage liquor license states that in order to send alcohol it must accompany flowers, plants or gifts.
• Alcohol orders cannot be left unattended when being delivered, therefore someone must be home to receive them.
• Florage will not deliver an order with alcohol without first contacting the receiver to confirm someone 18 years old or over will be home to receive them, unless sending to a business address.
Florage provides a secure environment for the transfer of your confidential data from your browser using the latest encryption technology with PAYPAL.