Perfectly Pink + Wine
We have sourced the finest products from bespoke suppliers that you won’t necessarily find on the supermarket shelves. Everything in our hampers are 100% Tasmanian, This makes our hampers so much more of a gift where the recipients wouldn’t have maybe tried these amazing products, which we love to showcase. Our hampers come in a gorgeous white and black Hat Box and all the products are carefully packed in white tissue. We have included a lovely hand poured candle, sourced from a bespoke candle maker, and it wound't be a Florage Hamper without a posy of our gorgeous blooms.
In this Hamper is:
- Tasmanian Baked Tassie Tiger Macadamia Biscuits 150g
- Hill Farm Fig & Ginger Fruit Paste 100g
- Hill Farm Raspberry Jam 240g
- TasmanianTomato Relish 250g
- Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge 80g (gluten Free)
- Tea Equation "Van Diemen Chai" Organic Grown Black Tea with pepper berry and Chai spices 80g
- Elly's salted caramel popcorn - Gluten Free 75g
- "Tasmania Country” - Hand poured soy candle -35 hr burn time - Black Raspberry Fragrance
- Posy of Fresh seasonal flowers in pink tones in a glass vase
- Sharmans Vintage Sparkling, Chardonnay or Pinot Noir (choose your wine bellow)
* Please ensure someone over 18 years is available to accept your gift, or, provide the recipients mobile number so we may arrange a suitable time with them for delivery, as alcohol cannot be left unattended or with minors.
Same Day Delivery please place your order online by 3pm Weekdays or Call
WE DO NOT DELIVER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MOTHER'S DAY
Please note that this product is exclusively available from Florage and is only for delivery in the Launceston region.
For orders outside the Launceston region (8kms from CBD) please allow one business day delivery time.
If you delivery is out of town you must select "OUTSIDE LAUNCESTON AREA" on checkout and you will be charged $15 Delivery.
At times some flower varieties pictured may be unavailable due to seasonal conditions. We guarantee substitutions will be in the spirit of the flowers originally chosen. One of our fabulous florists will contact you if the selection is too different or unavailable.
Due to major flower markets being closed, flights being delayed/cancelled and deliveries being delayed. Some flower varieties are not available and your chosen product may vary slightly to the pictured product.
Rest assured, our quality and service still remain the same and your flowers will still be AMAZING!
Delivery will now be contact free, see link above for more information.
Some hospitals and aged care facilities are in lock down so your flowers will be delivered to the reception area - and it will be the hospital/aged care facility responsibility to deliver the flowers/gift to the recipient.